Matrix believes there is nothing more important to your business than your network. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that every one of your circuits is closely monitored 24x7 from a team of dedicated professional technicians in our Network Operations Center (NOC).
Our comprehensive, secure command center systematically evaluates network performance to proactively identify and avoid latency, delays and traffic congestion; resulting in optimized uptime and performance levels for your business.
For instance, our Dedicated Internet Access customers enjoy our complimentary circuit availability monitoring service. Every sixty seconds of every day we ping-test our customer's routers automatically. If there's a quality issue we'll receive an alarm and a NOC technician will immediately notify the customer to be sure their routers is in good working order.
So, why does Matrix offer this free service? Because when customers like you trust us to keep their businesses running, we take that responsibility seriously.
- When experiencing a slow network or possible outage, be sure to check your equipment first. Many performance issues can easily be corrected at the equipment level. If trouble persists, please proceed in opening up a Trouble-Ticket
- When experiencing trouble making or completing calls, always have a call example to reference when opening up your Trouble-Ticket. A good call example consists of the following:
- The phone number you are calling from, including area code
(e.g. (214) 555-0000)
- The phone number you are trying to call, including area code
(e.g. (214) 555-0000)
- The date and time the call was placed
- Result of the “700 Test” (see below)
The “700 Test” can many times help identify the root of service issues.
- Dial 700-555-4141 – write down the recorded message
- Dial the Area Code of the number your are trying to reach-700-4141 – write down the recorded message
- If you are experiencing latency with your Internet service, proceed with opening up a Trouble-Ticket (see above). Once you have opened up your Trouble-Ticket, please send copies of pings and trace routes in plain text format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is a good idea to have an inventory of all your circuits to help accurately diagnose potential issues. Your circuit inventory should include both the Matrix circuit ID, the LEC circuit and address information. If you cannot locate this information, please contact your Account Manager directly or Customer Support at 1-888-411-0111.
- Matrix NOC technicians will keep you informed throughout the process of resolving your Trouble-Ticket, by way of phone or email to ensure that you receive a timely response and thorough explanation of the resolution. If you have any questions, or would like an update on an open Trouble-Ticket, please contact: