Quality Local Service
- Standard features include: Call Forward, Speed Calling, Three-way Calling and Call Waiting
- Enhanced features include: Voice Mail; Call Hold; Message Waiting, Abbreviated Dialing, Call Transfer, Call Pickup
Competitive Long Distance Rates
Matrix Long Distance provides term and volume discounts on:
- InterLATA calling
- IntraLATA calling
- International Calling
- Calling Card usage
- Toll Free Calling
Always On Internet Access
Matrix Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) products support a wide variety of access and bandwidth requirements providing secure, high performance end-to-end Internet connections.
- Bandwidth: 128Kbps, 256 Kbps, 384Kbps, 512Kbps, 768Kbps, 1.024Kbps
- Industry-leading Service Level guarantees: 100% network availability, 65 millisecond latency
- FREE IP number allocation - up to 256 addresses
- Primary and Secondary Domain Name Service
- 24x7 Network monitoring and support
Available in over 70 major metropolitan areas!
- Small-Medium businesses with 20-200 employees that require data & voice services
- Businesses in metered markets that make a significant amount of local calls
- Businesses looking to take advantage of a low cost per minute savings on long distance calls
- Businesses that want to benefit from the cost savings of having a single circuit over multiple circuits
- Businesses that do not require a full T1 of Dedicated Internet Access, but do use the web for email, web browsing and product research
Available in most major metropolitan areas and carried over one of the most comprehensive host of networks in the industry, the Matrix Service Network utilizes the power and technology of some of the largest and highly regarded carriers ensuring customers will always receive network security and a 99.999% redundancy rate.
Matrix Advantage: The Power of One
Matrix Business Technologies is a recognized leader in premier voice, data and internet solutions specifically designed to help growing businesses achieve optimum results. The Matrix Advantage is unmatched, offering The Power of One:
- One provider to bundle services and maximize savings
- One consolidated invoice to easily manage all your communication expenses
- One point of contact for all your service needs
It's no wonder why so many companies over the past 15 years have entrusted Matrix as their provider for mission-critical communication services.